This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://jjccapitalpartners.com, which is owned by JJC CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. (from now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
The navigation by the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes him the condition of USER of the same one and entails his full acceptance and without reservations of all and each one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that the above mentioned conditions will be able to be modified without previous notification on the part of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will proceed to his publication and notice with the maximum possible precedence.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice, and will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that
- Its company name is: JJC CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L.
- His I.D. is:
- Its registered office is at: Príncipe de Vergara 132, Planta 9- 28002 – MADRID
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among other things
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or advocacy of terrorism content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal purpose.
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.