Bare Ownership € 221,000
- Discount: 45%
- Purchase Price: € 221,000
- Market Value: € 400,000
- Area: 240 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: 2
- Year built: 1991
- Usufruct Period: For life
- ID: JJC0029
Pinar de Campoverde, Alicante
A large, detached villa in the heart of the sought after old town of Pinar de Campoverde with fantastic sea views.
Investment Opportunity – Bare ownership
- The current owners, 73 years old man and 77 years old woman, reserve the right of use and enjoyment of the property for life (lifelong usufruct).
- The property has a market value of 400.000€.
- Payment plan: an initial lump sum of 221.000€.
- Once the sale of the bare property has been formalised, and during the usufruct period, the expenses of the property will be distributed as follows:
- The buyer will start to assume the annual Real Estate Tax (IBI) and the building insurance.
- The seller (usufructuary) will continue to assume the maintenance costs, the community expenses and the costs of the utilities (electricity, water, etc.)
We work together with independent appraisal companies approved by the Bank of Spain and the CNMV (the Spanish Government Agency responsible for the financial regulation of the securities market in Spain)
All operations are documented in the Spanish land registry and are formulated in a public deed before a notary, thus guaranteeing your security and peace of mind.
- 3 x spacious double bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathrooms.
- 1 family bathroom
- Bright open plan living and dining area with views to the pool and gardens
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hot and cold air conditioning units
- Solar Panels for electricity
- Spectacular views of countryside and sea.
- A large solar heated swimming pool with plenty of space for sun loungers and outdoor living Two luxury filtered Koi ponds.
- A beautiful, low maintenance garden full of established plants with irrigation system.
- Parking for 5 cars
- Garage with a large workshop and storage area.
The property is within walking distance to local shops and amenities and a few minutes drive to beaches and the town centre. It is just a couple of minutes away from the fantastic Lo Romero golf course.
Pinar de Campoverde – meaning forest and green hills, is a small village located at the foot of the Sierra de Escalona mountain range next to the Rio Seco river.
The town has around 3000 inhabitants with a large expat community and is ten kilometres from the Mediterranean coastline. The village boasts three supermarkets, a Spar in the Plaza at the entrance to the village and a British Overseas Supermarket on Avenida de Las Especias. The traditional centre of the village is based on the two kilometre long Avenida del Pino which runs from the main Pilar de la Horadada–Orihuela road to the municipal sports fields (Polideportivo) at the Río Seco.
This strip has numerous bars and restaurants, estate agents and shops. There is also a medical centre, a dentist and veterinarian. On Sunday there is a small street market held in the centre of the village, close to the free car park. There is also the Parque Central (Central Park).
Our investment properties are suited to those who intend to retire here in the next few years, individual investors, or investment companies. If you’re thinking of retiring to Spain in the future to Spain, why not buy this property now?
Why not speak to one of our friendly team today about how we can structure the deal to best suit your needs?
View on map / Neighborhood
- Solar Panels
This property is located in Pinar de Campoverde is a Bare Ownership operation and has been listed on JJC Capital Partners. It is currently listed at € 221,000. It has 3 beds, 3 baths, and is 240 m². The property was built in the year 1991.