If you have an SL company in Spain, the legalities are slightly easier than for private secured loans and the costs are lower.
We can offer a choice of three types of secured loans for SL companies.
Option 1 - Repayment
Principal loan + Interest payments to be paid in monthly instalments.
Option 2 - Interest Only
Interest only monthly payments with the principal amount to be paid in full at the end of the loan term.
Option 3 - No Monthly Payments
Principal loan + Interest accrued is paid in full at the end of the loan term.
- Maximum LTV: 30%
- Interest rate: approx 10%
- Opening fee: 3- 6%. Often this includes notary fees, translations etc.
Documentation we need
- Full address of the property.
- IBI bill.
- Information about debts on the property.
- Copy of NIE and Passport for all homeowners whose names appear on the title deed.
- Photos of the property.